600Lambsheim Book 2

  • meinhartstock
    Oct 1, 2012
      After a dozen years or so, I was able to get the 2nd genealogy book from Lambsheim.

      What does this mean, depends if your German ancestor came from this village. Next to Oppau, I have found that quite a few German Immigrants that came to Meigs also came from this village.

      I've had the first book of Lambsheim genealogy for 15 years, I guess, but never been able to buy the companion book until now.

      I am going on vacation this week and when I get back I will discuss in more detail on the Lambsheim families that may be of interest to some of you.

      Have a great week,
      Mark