586History Ludwigshafener Oppau Edigheim Pfingstweide (EBAY)

  • Mark Meinhart
    Jun 22, 2009
      History of Villages of Oppau Edigheim Pfingstweide

      This is a history book  which is an update to "Geschichte der beiden Rheindoerfer Oppau und Edigheim" By Karl Otto Braun, published in 1953

      Hardcover with 539+ pages

      Condition:   Brand new in original shrink wrap

      Size:   1 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 10 7/8"

      Font:   Small with wide vertical margins for notes and small pictures

      ISBN   978-3-938031-27-8

      From   Karl Otto Braun Museum in Oppau, Germany

      Published    2008

      This is being sold by one of our members.  I have a copy but haven't dug into the book much yet.  Keep in mind it is a History book not genealogy and is in German.

      Good luck on your bids,

      Mark