Minoan Mondays

  • NYC Minoan HP
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hey All,
      I created the following event on Facebook. If you're local, it would be great if you could attend.
      Minos Silenos

      Meet the Minoans. The Minoan Brotherhood is an initiatory path for Men who Love Men. The Minoan Sisterhood is an initiatory path for women and the Minoan Fellowship falls somewhere in between. Regardless of whether you are seeking a traditional path, are interested in the Minoan Culture or just want to hang with other witches, Minoan Mondays are for you. Let's keep the spirit of building the Pagan community in 2013. Bring your ideas, your books, your laughter and most of all your spiritual journey.

      https://www.facebook.com/events/488108084561495/
    • NYC Minoan HP
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 21, 2013
        Every Monday in January

        Meet the Minoans. The Minoan Brotherhood is an initiatory path for Men who Love Men. The Minoan Sisterhood is an initiatory path for women and the Minoan Fellowship falls somewhere in between. Regardless of whether you are seeking a traditional path, are interested in the Minoan Culture or just want to hang with other witches, Minoan Mondays are for you. Let's keep the spirit of building the Pagan community in 2013. Bring your ideas, your books, your laughter and most of all your spiritual journey.

        https://www.facebook.com/events/254308894699799/
      • Steven
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 24, 2013
          Are Minoan Mondays ongoing? How about 2/25 and 3/4?

          --- In OphiuchusGroveSeekers@yahoogroups.com, "NYC Minoan HP" <nyc.minoan@...> wrote:

          > Every Monday in January
          >
          > Meet the Minoans. The Minoan Brotherhood is an initiatory path for Men who Love Men. The Minoan Sisterhood is an initiatory path for women and the Minoan Fellowship falls somewhere in between. Regardless of whether you are seeking a traditional path, are interested in the Minoan Culture or just want to hang with other witches, Minoan Mondays are for you. Let's keep the spirit of building the Pagan community in 2013. Bring your ideas, your books, your laughter and most of all your spiritual journey.
          >
          > https://www.facebook.com/events/254308894699799/

        • Gary Suto
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 24, 2013
            Tomorrow is the LGBT monthly ritual at the LGBT center at 8 pm
            Minoan Mondays will continue on 3/4 and every monday in March

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
              I want to confirm Minoan Mondays for 3/18.
              Thank you

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
                Yes we are meeting tomorrow March 18th at 8 pm at dixon place
                161a Chrystie Street
                Gary

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 31, 2013
                  And are you meeting April 1st and the month of April too? Thank you

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 31, 2013
                    yes, we are meeting every Monday in April at Dixon Place at 8 pm

                    On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Steven <metro8198@...> wrote:

                    And are you meeting April 1st and the month of April too? Thank you

                    --- In OphiuchusGroveSeekers@yahoogroups.com, Gary Suto <nyc.minoan@...> wrote:

                    > Yes we are meeting tomorrow March 18th at 8 pm at dixon place
                    > 161a Chrystie Street
                    > Gary
                    >
                    > On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM, Steven <metro8198@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > **

                    > > I want to confirm Minoan Mondays for 3/18.
                    > > Thank you
                    > >

                    > > --- In OphiuchusGroveSeekers@yahoogroups.com, Gary Suto <nyc.minoan@>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Tomorrow is the LGBT monthly ritual at the LGBT center at 8 pm
                    > > > Minoan Mondays will continue on 3/4 and every monday in March

                    > > Men
                    > > and the
                    > > you are
                    > > just
                    > > keep the

                  • Brian Brennan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 2, 2013
                      Hey Gary,
                      After we met (many moons ago), I ordered and read the books you recommended, and feel that I want to become a member/Initiate.
                      So what are the next steps?

                      Brian

                      Brian Brennan
                      917-744-2677

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 2, 2013
                        I already responded but for others that might be in the area the next step would be to meet the other initiates. Minoan Mondays is a good start. If you're long distance, write me again.
                        Gary

                        Message 11 of 14 , May 12, 2013
                          Are you meeting on Mondays the month of May?

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 13, 2013
                            Yes, we are meeting Mondays in May.
                            Todays Minoan Monday
                            Gary

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 17, 2013
                              Are you meeting June 17 and for the rest of the month?

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 17, 2013
                                Today, June 17th  is the only Minoan Monday in June.
                                We'll meet at 8:30 instead of 8 as there is an event in the lounge prior.
                                I'll resume weekly mondays in July
                                Gary