NYC Gay Pride Parade

  • NYC Minoan HP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Witches and Pagans for Gay rights
      We're marching in this years Gay Pride Parade.
      Sponsored by NYC PPP (Pagan Pride Project of Pagan Pride Day)

      I've never done this and need ideas on what to do.
      Someone said I need to get a banner (where and how?)
      Hand outs to the crowds?
      Do we need a color theme?

      hope you can make it.
      Just a side note, you can not join the group once they start walking,
      or it will be difficult to join along the route.

      Gary
      https://www.facebook.com/events/383729225017098/
      Sunday, June 24, 2012
      11:00am
      36th Street & Fifth Avenue
      NYC PPP has signed up for a spot in NYC The Gay Pride Parade! Join us and march for equal rites for all! (Yes, it's spelled the punny way). We will have banners, placards, music, drumming - drums are welcome!. There is no charge to join us.
      Please RSVP ASAP!

      we need people to go to the Leader Training

      Dear NYC Pride March Participants:

      Thanks again for registering for the 2012 NYC Pride March. Thinks are really getting busy at the HOP office and we are looking forward to a great Pride season.

      Please be reminded that every group must provide group leaders for the March and that group leaders are required to attend one of our orientation sessions, even if you have participated before. This will also be your opportunity to pick up vehicle and float permits.

      We had a great session on Saturday, but not that many groups were in attendance. Please make sure you plan on being at one of our two remaining sessions or you may not be allowed to participate.

      Group Leader Training will be held at St John's Lutheran Church at 81 Christopher Street (near 7th Ave). Please do not be late as it is required that you participate in the entire orientation to get credit for attending. Remaining dates: Tuesday June 12th @ 6:30 PM and Tuesday June 19th @ 6:30 PM.