Minoan Brotherhood meeting

  • NYC Minoan HP
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2012
      Hey All,
      We will be meeting this Sunday April 15th, at the LGBT Community center at 4 pm.
      This is to go over progress with existing initiates, answer questions of seekers, and plan additional time to get together.
      Let me know if you have any questions I can answer here.
      Also let me know if you will be there.
      Regards,
      Minos Silenos AE X
    • Michael Zartman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
        Hey Gary,
        Can't make it Sun, Ric is coming down for the day*swoon*
        Also, I hope you dont mind, I used you as a job reference.
        Keep me posted on what happens on Sunday.
        B*B & XO
        Mojo