In last 7 days
The goal of this course is to provide an introduction to the internal operation of modern operating systems. In particular, the course will cover processes and threads, mutual exclusion, CPU scheduling, deadlock, memory management, and file systems. At the end of the course, the student is expected to learn internal operation of modern operating systems.
- Operating Systems
- May 30, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.
Group Email Addresses