FW: [ENVIRLIB] FYI - new doc sharing service from Nature

  • Pomes, Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      FYI - new doc sharing service from Nature
      This may be of possible interest...

      Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
      U.S. Dept. of the Interior
      Minerals Management Service Library
      1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
      New Orleans, La. 70123
      Telephone: 504-736-2521
      Fax: 504-736-2525
      E-Mail: stephen.pomes@...

      Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those of  my employer.