FW: Central portal of Croatian OA scientific and professional journals

  • Pomes, Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      I received this message relating to Croatian open access publications.

      Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
      U.S. Dept. of the Interior
      Minerals Management Service Library
      1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
      New Orleans, La. 70123
      Telephone: 504-736-2521
      Fax: 504-736-2525
      E-Mail: stephen.pomes@...

      Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those
      of my employer.