Re: [Oozie-users] PR 358 closed as done but not applied

  • Mohammad Islam
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Re: [Oozie-users] PR 358 closed as done but not applied Hi Alejandro,
      I have committed all commits.
      But I mistakenly “stashed” the commit message to one commit.
      This link shows all are there.
      https://github.com/yahoo/oozie/commit/42fddf31673c917ea24194e65de29fdb94280ea9

      All changes are there. Do we need to do anything?

      Regards,
      Mohammad

      On 1/31/11 7:27 PM, "Alejandro Abdelnur" <tucu@...> wrote:

      Mohammad,

      You've closed PR358 (https://github.com/yahoo/oozie/pull/358) as done, but you have not committed that combo patch to 2.3, you've committed one of the individual patches instead.

      Would you please correct this?

      Thanks.

      Alejandro

    • Alejandro Abdelnur
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        Hi Mohammad,

        I'd prefer if we rollback and reapply the patches so each issue has a different commit.

        The reasons are that when scanning the logs titles there will be commits that don't show and also for traceability of issues.

        For this you would have to create a branch just before your commits, apply the patches independently or from combo and then do a force push into the yahoo/oozie 2.3 branch.

        Thanks.

        Alejandro