Re: Daytime LFR player needed

  • Pete C
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
      AJ,

      I don't know. That depends on the players and their availability. It will likely vary on a given week.

      Pete C

      --- In OnlineGameDay@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Nicholson <maurlysander@...> wrote:

      > If you go twice a week what is the other day you are considering?
      >
      > AJN
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Pete C
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011

        > Well, I'm interested.
        >
        > -Ben Adams

        Great! I'll include you & AJ in an email offline to plan.

        Thanks!

        Pete C
      • Grogimus
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
          I have a lvl 6 elven archer, sword mage, and druid, I also have a clerik that after today will be lvl 6

          --- In OnlineGameDay@yahoogroups.com, Pete Cooney <cooneypete@...> wrote:

          > Hello, all!
          >
          > I am in need of one or two players to round our a table of four playing LFR modules during the daytime starting later this week. We are talking once or twice weekly during the week starting around 11 Eastern and ending around 2 or 3. We will not be finishing mods in one session and our focus will be on completing story arcs with a consistent party.
          >
          > Some details:
          > 1. Game table will likely start being OpenRPG, though we may experiment with infrno.net or others.
          >
          > 2. No audio, sorry. Chat only.
          >
          > 3. We will likely start with level 5-6 PCs, so you want to have a PC in that range.
          >
          > Please let me know if you are interested by Wednesday. Thanks! Apologies to those who get this more than once.
          >
          > Pete C

        • Pete C
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
            With apologies, we're full at this point--I'll keep you in mind for an alternate!

            Pete C