Game tonight?

  • Marcia
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
      I don't remember if someone was organizing a game tonight that I was supposed to play in. If there is, would you please send me a reminder before the end of the day?

      Thanks,
      Marcia

      Sent from my iPhone
    • tim mccrary
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
        damon has post poned it untill next week

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
          Ah, ok. It's scheduled for 6 pm anyway, so I can't play.

          Marcia

          Sent from my iPhone