Tell Your Friends

  • rob@robertruiz.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
      As I've mentioned, for months I asked Tom Lowery for a copy of
      his spreadsheet and he kept "forgetting" (hiding something,
      obviously). Once the CD-ROMs were done, I insisted he turn it
      over so I could see how many he needed, and all I got from him
      was a subset of the full spreadsheet with names of people he
      needed CD-ROMs for (I have no idea what else they were owed
      by him).

      Anyway, the following people on his spreadsheet didn't have any
      contact information and in all but a few cases I have no way of
      reaching them without your help.

      If you know ANYONE on this list please contact them and tell
      them if they haven't received anything from Tom Lowery (some
      may have) that they were owed, to go here for information on
      how to get a replacement CD-ROM at least.

      http://www.robertruiz.com/mm2000/

      Someone also post this on Gaybase Alpha please.

      Nick Abadzis
      Patricia Atkinson
      James Bateman
      Kit Bevan
      Tye Bourdony
      Bill Boyajian
      John Bryant
      William Clegg
      Kaplan David
      Mary Defelice
      Tony Defelice
      George Eichler
      Glenn Elliott
      Bill Ford (Keith Young's father)
      Nadine Ford (Keith Young's mother)
      Geoff Friesen
      Carl Fusco
      T'Christopher Gardner
      Mark Gravitt
      Stefanie Haas
      Carole Holland
      Mary Kahrau
      Roger Kahrau
      Linda La Mienne
      Corey Lechat
      James Mathews
      Keith Mayfield
      Michael Morrell
      Valerie Neveu
      Bonnie Outlaw
      Lita Radford
      Michael Rasher
      Craig Rohloff
      Charlene Scott
      Ken Scott
      Mark Spalding
      Beth Waniewski
      Carine Wils
      Ian Wood
      Keith Young
      Conchetta Zuvella

      Thanks,

      Robert
    • Simon Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
        > As I've mentioned, for months I asked Tom Lowery for a copy of
        > his spreadsheet and he kept "forgetting" (hiding something,
        > obviously). Once the CD-ROMs were done, I insisted he turn it
        > over so I could see how many he needed, and all I got from him
        > was a subset of the full spreadsheet with names of people he
        > needed CD-ROMs for (I have no idea what else they were owed
        > by him)........

        Y'know....the more I hear about this son-of-a-bitch Lowery the more I hope
        he gets hung out to dry.This lying bastard sent me an email on the 16th Oct
        saying he had sent my CD along with all the remaining ones. And how many of
        us have received them I wonder?! Certainly not me!

        What a crook.

        Simon
      • rob@robertruiz.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2001
          Hey Simon:

          Isn't that the same e-mail where he said the holdup was
          because of "that moron Robert Ruiz"? :)