Re: [OnlineAlpha] Archanon

  • Scott McIntyre
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      With the exception of a couple of stories, the Y2 crew
      spent little time looking for a new home. This is good
      and bad in my opinion. Bad, cause it makes them happy
      to be cavorting through the universe. Good because it
      saves the writers the trouble of coming up with a
      "it's a great place but we can't stay" plot every few
      weeks.

      Going over a list of 1999 episodes, I've noticed I
      enjoy an equal number of each season, so as not to
      really prefer one over the other. A lot of folks hate
      the Y2 episodes, but I never did. Certainly, it's a
      different show, but enjoyable on its own terms.

      Scotty

      =====
      ssosmcin@...<BR>