Introduction

  • Ken Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi all!
      I have heard about this mailing list for quite some time now, and for reasons I can't explain, just decided to get off my back-side and join. I have been a fan of Space: 1999 since it first ran, here in the states. I even have a website dedicated to it called Moonbase Alpha's Space: 1999 Page .
      Ken

    • Ken Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
        Hi again,
        I just sent in an introduction to the list a day or two ago, and mentioned that I have a website dedicated to Space: 1999. A few people have written to ask the URL. I had originally sent it as link in the text, but it somehow got lost in the translation. So...
        the site is Moonbase Alpha's Space: 1999 Page, and the URL is: http://www.space1999.net/alpha/ I hope you like it.
        Ken

      • Colleen Bement
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
          Very, very impressive! I loved your website and spent
          my entire lunch hour getting lost in it.

          Thanks for sharing it.

          Colleen Bement
          "Until Tomorrow"

          --- Ken Scott <moonbase99@...> wrote:
          > Hi again,
          > I just sent in an introduction to
          > the list a day or two ago, and mentioned that I have
          > a website dedicated to Space: 1999. A few people
          > have written to ask the URL. I had originally sent
          > it as link in the text, but it somehow got lost in
          > the translation. So...
          > the site is Moonbase Alpha's Space: 1999 Page, and
          > the URL is: http://www.space1999.net/alpha/ I hope
          > you like it.
          >
          > Ken

          > removed]