Re: UK Space:1999 DVD's now for pre-order on Blackstar!

  • Keld R. Hansen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
      In a message dated Thu, 01 Mar 2001 01:39:04, JTRD1@... writes:

      >> Or the direct link to the 3-disc set:
      >> http://www.blackstar.co.uk/scp/id/kies/video/item/7000000062329
      >> Price: £41.39 (apprx. $65)
      >>
      >> BlackStar has free shipping world-wide...
      >>
      > I just ordered the UK box set from Amazon UK, and it was a great
      > deal!! The price listed for the box set was 39.99, but when I added
      > it to my cart - to my surprise, the price was 34.03!!!

      A lucky glitch - I just tried to do the same, and it was set to £39.99 in my cart :-(

      Why do they always discover these glitches? :-(

      BlackStar comes in at a couple of dollars below amazon for US customers (since they have free shipping).

      Keld R. Hansen
      http://www.heartware.dk
    • filigrane@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
        --- In OnlineAlpha@y..., Marc Martin <marc@u...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I see that the UK Space:1999 DVD's are now available for pre-order
        > at Blackstar:

        Marc,

        Can you tell us the episodes titles for the UK DVD 1-2-3
        and where can we see the art covers.
        Thanks.
        ***Alpha Out***

        Thomas