Re: [OnlineAlpha] Fw: [ITC_Series] thunderbirds

  • Kerry Endacotte
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2010
      David Kaplan

      Not strictly true.....The show name was not named after American
      Astronauts...but the Tracey Bother's charracters were Scott Carpenter,
      Virgil Grisom, Alan, Gordon, John Glenn etc. The names were taken from the
      original Mercury Astronauts!!

      Always
      Kerry

      --
      To everything that was......
      To everything that might of been

      Prof Victor Bergman and Comdr John Koenig Space 1999:Black Sun

    • David Kaplan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2010
        Don't look at me, I was just passing info from the ITC group.
        David
        It's easier to have an incident than to fake one.-
        David Kaplan