Re: 2nd alternate Year One main theme

  • tom_k35
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 23, 2010
      It's the alternate closing theme for Year 1. It does appear on the Fanderson CD set, but I don't think its on teh Silvascreen edition.

      I think the blu-rays will also have the alternate closing title for Year 1 as well.

      I think a copy is available at the Catacombs site

      --- In OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com, "rudraksha67" <satyadharma@...> wrote:

      > Nobody knows..???
      >
      > --- In OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com, "rudraksha67" <satyadharma@> wrote:
      > >

      > > At http://www.space1999.net/moonbase99/mp3/montage.mp3 there is a theme montage which begins with a compilation of the various original Year One recordings of main and end themes, including the alternate themes, however there is a SECOND alternate main theme sequence which begins at 1:40 and ends at 2:10 which I have not heard anywhere else, has this recording been released on any of the Year 1 soundtrack CD's?
      > >
      > > Thanks

    • rudraksha67
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 25, 2010
        Just found it:

        Space: 1999 - Year One - End Titles (Alternate Version)

        From the Silva Screen Year 1 CD

        --- In OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com, "rudraksha67" <satyadharma@...> wrote:

        > Nobody knows..???
        >
        > --- In OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com, "rudraksha67" <satyadharma@> wrote:
        > >

        > > At http://www.space1999.net/moonbase99/mp3/montage.mp3 there is a theme montage which begins with a compilation of the various original Year One recordings of main and end themes, including the alternate themes, however there is a SECOND alternate main theme sequence which begins at 1:40 and ends at 2:10 which I have not heard anywhere else, has this recording been released on any of the Year 1 soundtrack CD's?
        > >
        > > Thanks

      • PatS
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
          FYI, this Silva America CD is available as an MP3 download from Amazon. Some, but not all, of the individual tracks are available separately.

          -Pat.