Re: [OnlineAlpha] Re: Meta probe any one?

  • David Sobral
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
      Good news there. According to Astronomy.Com, a gas-planet, only four times the size of the Earth has just been discovered. They call it a "super-Earth" because, if it were farther from its' star than it is (only takes about five days to make one orbit...that's pretty damn close) it could likely evolve into an Earth-type planet. Too close to its' sun, alas!