Re:"Seeker" Audio Fan Fic starts Saturday!

  • Arlette Hunnakko
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2009
      Hi, me AGAIN. I got a sneak preview of this audio drama of "Seeker" and I'd like to recommend it for part of your Breakaway Day. It is very good and a fitting tribute to the day. When it come online, give it a listen. You'll enjoy it, I promise...especially you technological minded Alphans.

      God Bless,
      Arlette & Cocoa in heaven

      Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name,
      he gave the right to become children of God
      -- children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision
      or a husband's will, but born of God. John 1:12-13

    • Chip Bell
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2009
        Is it year one or more year two stuff? or attempting to bridge the gap between the series? The last audio drama I listened to (hell the last novel I read for that matter) was in that vein. I"m a year one fan so I prefer year one stuff.

        To: OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com
        From: mail@...
        Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:05:04 -0400
        Subject: [OnlineAlpha] "Seeker" Audio Fan Fic starts Saturday!

        Hi Everyone,
        This is a fun project that I've been involved in. "Seeker" a fan fic sequel to Space 1999 is an audio play; it's main plot is a mission to find the moon and bring the Alphans home. It will be posted Saturday, check it out! http://sfworld.wetpaint.com/page/SPACE+1999:+SEEKER+(a+fan+created+audio+series)?mail=1127

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2009
          This was very cool ... thanks for the alert!

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
              sounds like it's set somtime shortly after breakaway, that sounds totally cool than I'll give it a listen.

              To: OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com