Hilarious Star Trek vid

  • Arlette Hunnakko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Another Alphan sent me this...you may have seen it, but it's worth a few more looks. I have to say I almost peed my pants laughing, though, that doesn't necessarily say it was REALLY funny, I pee my pants a lot when I laugh....ok, here's the link anyway...hee hee

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVjkTEIoJc&feature=email
      God Bless,
      Arlette & Cocoa in heaven

      Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name,
      he gave the right to become children of God
      -- children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision
      or a husband's will, but born of God. John 1:12-13