Re: [OnlineAlpha] Space:1999 theme tune cover version

  • Kathryn OConnor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10 12:16 PM
      I agree, Yul. I have a stalker who pursues me across myspace for 5 years now. She recently sent the cops to my house twice, and gets my account pulled for no reason. (or at least one I can't discern) yet she puts up a site with photos of me taken from her phone without mypermission, and myspace does nothing....go figure

      Yul Tolbert <yul_tolbert@...> wrote: This is inconvenient for me since it seems you have be a member of MySpace to download the theme. And I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE MYSPACE!!! I think they're so evil they make the Dorcon Imperial Federation look like Strawberry Shortcake!

      -- Yul

      Ariana <ariana@...> wrote:
      Hello,

      Someone sent me this message through Space1999Fiction.com:

      Hi I am an amature musician who has produced a version of the Space 1999
      theme song that your fans may like. It does not cost any money, and can be
      found at http://www.myspace.com/ingridtornado