With Barry Morse on Internet Radio tomorrow

  • starparty1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 5:49 PM
      Hello All,

      Robert Wood and I will be appearing live on Internet Radio KSAV, on a
      program called "Talking Television" on Tuesday, May 1st!

      We will be interviewed live, accompanied by pre-recorded clips of actor
      Barry Morse from London, England, discussing our new book - Barry Morse's
      theatrical memoir, entitled "Remember with Advantages".

      Time: 7:30 pm West Coast, adjust for your own time zone accordingly.

      Website: www.ksav.org

      You can listen to the live audio there, and if you have any problem with
      your connection on May 1st, the show will be available for listening on
      their website under "Archives" following the live broadcast. It's a 90
      minute show and begins at 7:30; however, Robert and I (with Barry Morse)
      will be on for the full final hour of the program, beginning at 8 pm.

      For more information on the book, and to link to order it, you can visit:
      www.barrymorse.com

      Wish us luck on the show, and feel free to spread the word to anyone who
      might be interested. We hope you enjoy listening!

      Thanks,
      Anthony Wynn

      "From your parents you learn love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other; but when books are opened you discover that you have wings."
      ~Helen Hayes, first lady of the stage (1900-1993)

      http://mail.yahoo.com