Poll results for OnlineAlpha

  • OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 89 , Mar 1, 2007
      The following OnlineAlpha poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What is your partner's reaction to your love of Space:1999??

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I love it, too!, 6 votes, 28.57%
      - If you love Space:1999, I love it, too!, 3 votes, 14.29%
      - I can't understand your love of Space:1999!, 5 votes, 23.81%
      - Indifference, 6 votes, 28.57%
      - Jealousy, 1 votes, 4.76%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OnlineAlpha

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • balor1999
      Message 89 of 89 , Oct 26, 2014
        PP: "Can you change the image on groups.yahoo.com ? It has some chinese wooden dragon on S1999 banner... God knows how long it has been like this..."

        Yes, I agree.  Rather than discussing whether to move the group to Facebook, perhaps a better strategy for attracting people to the forum would be by replacing the Chinese dragon with something that could be more easily associated with SPACE 1999.

        John B.