Poll results for OnlineAlpha

  • OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 1, 2007
      The following OnlineAlpha poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What is your partner's reaction to your love of Space:1999??

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I love it, too!, 6 votes, 28.57%
      - If you love Space:1999, I love it, too!, 3 votes, 14.29%
      - I can't understand your love of Space:1999!, 5 votes, 23.81%
      - Indifference, 6 votes, 28.57%
      - Jealousy, 1 votes, 4.76%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OnlineAlpha

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • James R. Rowings, J.D.
      Message 78 of 78 , Sep 14, 2013
        September 13, 1999 was a Tuesday.

        Jim

        On 9/14/2013 4:01 AM, OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        The following OnlineAlpha poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: What should we do with BALOR? (He's currently prevented from posting to the group)

        VOTE TODAY as Poll closes Sept 13, 2013!!

        You need to have an account with Yahoo to access the Yahoo!Groups/OnlineAlpha page and vote.

        Votes are confidential - only totals show.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Keep him silenced for a bit longer, 15 votes, 68.18%
        - Let him ramble (post) to the group - I'll delete who/what I want!, 7 votes, 31.82%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OnlineAlpha