Re: 1999 revisualised

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 74 , Jan 30, 2007
      --- In OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com, "Dana" <cmdrkoenig67@...> wrote:

      > There is even talk of Buck Rogers getting a film re-do...maybe
      > Space:1999 will return in some form...Someday (I hope it's somewhat
      soon).

      > Dana

      BE-DE-BE-DE-BE-DE? The "Buck Rogers" series was a re-imagining of
      somebody else's concept and characters, but it took nothing away from
      the original. It was silly, lightweight fun.

      Hell, people have been re-interpreting Shakespeare for centuries and
      the source material is none the worse for wear.

      Bring on "Moonbase Alpha"!

      Mike
    • valeriecorinne
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 10, 2007
        That was I said the BETTER episode of season 2. Thank you.
        Valérie