Opinion on a show called Real Space:1999

  • David Kaplan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2004
      Recently there has been a show called THE REAL GILLIGANS ISLAND. Would it
      be possible to have a show called THE REAL SPACE:1999? Where would they put
      them?
      David Kaplan
    • gryphoncrossing@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2004
        In a message dated 12/8/2004 9:33:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        sexzguy@... writes:

        Recently there has been a show called THE REAL GILLIGANS ISLAND. Would it
        be possible to have a show called THE REAL SPACE:1999? Where would they put
        them?
        David Kaplan

        >>>On the moon.

        John

      • Christopher Taylor
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2004
          the moon?
          On Dec 8, 2004, at 8:13 PM, David Kaplan wrote:

          > Recently there has been a show called THE REAL GILLIGANS ISLAND.
          > Would it
          > be possible to have a show called THE REAL SPACE:1999? Where would
          > they put
          > them?
          > David Kaplan
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ken Parker
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2004
            That's it then - we take all producers and writers of all reality
            programs, throw in all the past and present survivors, Real World
            cast, the Big Obnoxious Boss, and everyone else from those shows, put
            them on the moon and blow it out of orbit. Perfect.

            KP

          • gryphoncrossing@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2004
              In a message dated 12/9/2004 9:52:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              shadokp@... writes:

              That's it then - we take all producers and writers of all reality
              programs, throw in all the past and present survivors, Real World
              cast, the Big Obnoxious Boss, and everyone else from those shows, put
              them on the moon and blow it out of orbit. Perfect.

              KP

              John

            • Phil
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2004
                Hey! Thanks for leaving out Big Brother. It's my summertime guilty
                pleasure. The rest can take a hike to the moon! Wonder what the War
                Games aliens would do with the Bachelor?

                : - )

                --- In OnlineAlpha@yahoogroups.com, gryphoncrossing@a... wrote:

                > In a message dated 12/9/2004 9:52:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                > shadokp@y... writes:
                >
                > That's it then - we take all producers and writers of all reality
                > programs, throw in all the past and present survivors, Real World
                > cast, the Big Obnoxious Boss, and everyone else from those shows,
                put
                > them on the moon and blow it out of orbit. Perfect.
                >
                > KP
              • Ken Parker
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 10, 2004
                  Oh wait - I am visualizing a Survivor test where each person gets
                  thrown into a room with Celini's Dragon!!! Survive that!

                  KP