==>August New Oracle Magazine Edition for FREE, Hurry Up!

  • Free Oracle Magazines
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010

      Hello Friends,

      You will be glad to Know that Oracle is providing Free Subscription to World Famous Magazine for Software Industry - Oracle Magazine, absolutely free of cost.

      The magazine subscription does not cost a paise and it will be delivered free of cost to your home, all the way from US.

      We strongly recommend you to take full advantage of this offer and recommend your friends also to do so.

      Rgds,
      Team,
      Oracle Magazine Circulation
      www.SourceCodesWorld.com

    • Free Oracle Magazines

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2010
          Hello Friends,

          You will be glad to Know that Oracle is providing Free Subscription to World Famous Magazine for Software Industry - Oracle Magazine, absolutely free of cost.

          The magazine subscription does not cost a paise and it will be delivered free of cost to your home, all the way from US.

          We strongly recommend you to take full advantage of this offer and recommend your friends also to do so.

          Rgds,
          Team,Oracle Magazine Circulation
          www.SourceCodesWorld.com

        • Free Oracle Subscription