==> Important - Have you applied for Free Subscription of Oracle Magazine

  • Free Oracle Magazine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 4:01 AM
      Visit http://www.sourcecodesworld.com/magazine.asp?id=orm to get Oracle Magazine Free!!!

      Free Publication of the Week
      Dear Member,

      Continuing our series of free bonuses and gifts to you, this week, we have brought you another great publication.
      We, at Vyom, recommend you for subscribing these magazines that we send you from time to time, because:
      • You get to learn new things.
      • You get more exposure with international publications.
      • You don't need to pay a single Rupee / Dollar for getting these magazines.
      • These magazines are delivered free, all the way from US to your home in India.
      Oracle Magazine

      Get the famous Oracle Magazine absolutely Free of cost for a limited time. The magazine will be delivered absolutely free of cost all the way from US to your home in India.

      Subscribe Free

      Testimonials:
      • Thanks to Vyom for sending me such a treasure of free information! I got my free magazine today. Now every week, I will apply for my free magazine.
        M. Pillai - Bangalore

      When Vyom Career Magazine sent me the list of free publications, I thought this is like other schemes or offers, where I may or may not get subscription. But my subscription was guaranteed. I received my first magazine just 2 days ago. Thanks a lot!
      Deepshikha Jain - Mumbai

      I got my Feed International magazine today. Its cool. Thanks for giving access to 300 free magazines! Now I will subscribe to many more...
      Karthikeyan - Hyderabad

      We hope to bring you more quality publications soon. In the meantime, we welcome your feedback.

      Sincerely,
      Circulation Manager