Faithful Life

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011

      As this year begins, I want to say thank you so much for being a part of this ministry and for your support.  Because of your support, we continue to share the message of JESUS around the world.  Thank you again for being an important part of this ministry!

      When we are faithful, we are to make a concerted effort to be exact and accurate in doing what we are supposed to do.  When we are faithful to do the will of God, we are careful and accurate in doing only what God wants us to do and to be.  Spiritual blessings of God can carry us over every trouble.  Material blessings of life can be taken from us in an instant.  If we are open to the truth, we will find greed brings its own punishment, while faithfulness in God brings blessings.  Faithfulness to God brings us His peace in our mind, His hope for the future, His joy in spite of adversity, and His love renewing our heart every hour.

      A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.  Proverbs 28:20 NIV

      In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However...I pray for you each day."

      Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!  When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

      Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!

      Message 2 of 16 , May 30, 2011

        Most of us try to get through life on human wisdom.  Some of us succeed.  Others make so many mistakes that we die with innumerable regrets.  If only we could get guidance from above, we would get this "life" stuff right.  If only we could hear the voice of the One who knows.  If only.  The truth is that we can.  The Voice has spoken.  His words are available to us.  However, there is a catch.  We have to be willing to obey it.  Otherwise, we will not have what Jesus calls "ears to hear."  Those who obey what they already know of God have their ears opened to more; and those who have ears open are readily obedient.  Would you prefer to live by the human logic that results from losing your ears to hear?  Or would you prefer the cutting-edge, risky-but-real life of a true, radical believer?  The answer is not clear for everyone.  However, Your Bible is full of their stories.  They lived by faith, not by sight.

        "For we walk by faith [we [a]regulate our lives and conduct ourselves by our conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, with trust and holy fervor; thus we walk] not by sight or appearance."  2 Corinthians 5:7 AMP

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 27, 2011

          Many people are not experiencing God's favor, as they should because they are not passing "the small test."  We should be faithful with the little things in our lives before God will entrust us with bigger things.  For example, being excellent in the workplace for you may not mean some huge adjustment.  It may just mean leaving ten minutes earlier so you can get to work on time.  It may mean not complaining when your manger asks you to do something.  The Scripture says, "It's the little foxes that spoil the vines."  Do not let the seemingly small things keep you from the big things God has in store.  It is time to be faithful, even when nobody is looking.  Choose to be faithful with the little things so that God can bless you over much!

          "He who is faithful in a very little [thing] is faithful also in much, and he who is dishonest and unjust in a very little [thing] is dishonest and unjust also in much" (Luke 16:10, AMP)

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 11 7:19 PM

            The story was told in the Bible of ten lepers who saw Jesus coming through the city.  Jesus could have healed them right then, but instead, He asked them to do something to express their faith.  The Scripture says, "As they went, they were made whole."  God is telling you to take a step of faith.  Put action behind what you believe for.  God is faithful.  As you step out and show that your faith is in Him, it will open the door for His power to flow in every area of your life.

            "And when He saw them, He said to them, Go [at once] and show yourselves to the priests.  And as they went, they were cured and made clean."  Luke 17:14 AMP

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 8, 2011

              God's Word can transform us in an instant; but most of the time, we need to hear God's principles frequently before they become active in our lives.  God's truth sets us free and puts His plan for our lives into motion.  As you study the Word of God, it chisels away at the doubt and unbelief that has been built up over the years.  Moreover, just as a seed needs water to grow daily; your spirit needs the Word of God daily.  The more you hear God's promises, the more you know Him, and the more confidence you will have to believe His word.

              "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God."  Romans 10:17

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 14, 2011

                As believers, we are not subjected to what we can see, hear, touch, and smell; we have access to the unseen, supernatural realm, where all the promises and blessings of God are stored.  When you choose to walk by faith, you are opening a door from the natural realm to the supernatural realm and drawing the blessings of God into your life.  With God, seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing!

                "For we walk by faith, not by sight."  II Corinthians 5:7 NKJV

                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 4, 2012

                  Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

                  The Bible says that if we have faith the size of a tiny mustard seed, we can move mountains. And no matter how much faith we have, faith can grow in us by hearing, studying, and receiving the Word of God.  Believe that He will do exceedingly abundantly above all you can ask or think. He is faithful to His Word, and He will be faithful to fulfill every promise He's made to you.

                  "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."  Ephesians 3:20-21 NKJV

                  "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you. However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

                  PRAYER OF SALVATION: "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner. I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior." Amen. Welcome to the family of God! We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible. God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 17, 2012

                    Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

                    Faith is a gift.  It is not something that has to be contrived or worked up.  The scripture tells us that everyone has been given a measure of faith, and that faith grows as we hear the Word of God.  That is why it is important to stay connected to a Bible-based church where you can hear the Word of God taught.  That is why it is important to make time every day to read and study His Word because that is how you feed your faith.  The more you know His Word, the more you understand that He is a good God, and He rewards the people who seek after Him.

                    "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."  Hebrews 11:6 NIV

                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 27, 2012

                      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

                      When big problems come, there is something in all of us that wants to bail out, throw in the towel, wave the white flag of surrender, and retreat to someplace less stressful.

                      This explains why so many people under great stress walk away from God, a marriage, a friendship, or a church. When the future looks stormy or uncertain, it becomes easy to rationalize, to jettison one's convictions, to go back on promises.

                      Before you succumb to panic and start to renege on a commitment, you need to strongly consider God's promise. It tells us that we have something within us (Someone, actually) who desires for us to be loyal and who gives us the courage and grit to hang tough. The Holy Spirit will, if you ask him, enable you to persevere—even in the face of overwhelming trouble. From Praying God's Promises in Tough Times by Len Woods (Tyndale House) pp 160-61

                      "But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."  Galatians 5:22 NLT

                      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

                      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

                    • lady_g20
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 17
                        It is interesting that the last thing Jesus that said on the cross was, “It is finished.” It certainly looked like the end. It looked like it was over. However, I believe that was not just a statement of fact, it was a statement of faith. Therefore, when it looks dark in your own one life, when things are not going your way, dare to make that declaration of faith just like Jesus, “It is finished.” What you are really saying is, “God, I know You are going to turn this situation around. I know You are going to heal my body. I know You are going to restore my family. I know You are going to give me the breaks that I need. I’ve done my part, and I know You will do Yours.” Always remember to speak truth over your circumstances because He is faithful, and He will complete what He has started in you.

                        “I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” Philippians 1:6 NLT

                        P.S. If you liked this email, please forward on to any of your friends, family, or co-workers for their encouragement.