Love and Give

  • lady_g20
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007

      The truth of Scripture is that when you live to love and give, then you will receive in abundance the great storehouse of blessings God has waiting for you.  Although this principle sounds very simple and elementary, it's resoundingly true and life-changing.  You will experience the love of God in your life to the fullest when you are giving love away.  If you love others, then God's complete love is in you, and He will dwell in you each day.  This idea of receiving something good even while you're trying to give it away to others is not something any human being made up.  It comes straight from the heart of God, because God is love, and He wants the same to be said of you.  Live your life to love and give to others and you will experience true and complete joy.

      "No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." (1 John 4:12)

      Live a life worthy,

      Venetia

      christianvoice.spreadtheword.com

      Read John 3:16

      Prayer of Salvation:

      Father in heaven, I know that I have sinned and need to be born again. I offer you my life and ask for cleansing through the blood of Jesus. I confess Jesus as Lord and I believe in my heart that He willingly died for my sins and was raised from the dead on the third day. Holy Spirit, I ask you to come into my heart and make me born anew. Thank you Father for doing it through the person of the Holy Spirit, In Jesus' name. Amen.