Life...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      When we do not have Christ, we have an existence devoid of hope and promise.  When we do not have Christ, we have a life condemned to death.  Without Christ, we sit and wait for the grim reaper to come and take us down.  However, we have a hope in Christ.  Christ is the wellspring of our life.  Christ gives us hope and promise.  Christ sustains our life.  When we have Christ living and alive within us, we have a life.  When we have Christ living and alive within us, we have a good life even when we face battles and trials here on earth.  When we have Christ, we are eternally alive, eternally at peace, and eternally fueled up to take on the many burdens we carry each day.

      "And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.  He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life."  1 John 5:11-12 NIV

      In His Service for One Life Ministries – Venetia

      YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER

      Prayer of Salvation:  Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner.  I have done many things that do not please you.  I have lived my life for myself.  I am sorry and I repent.  I ask you to forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me.  You did what I could not do for myself.  I come to you now, ask you to take control of my life, and I give it to you.  Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you.  I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  Your decision to accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior is the best decision you have ever made.  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.