Love Revealed

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      God's love is amazing.  It goes beyond any human love we could ever know.  There is nothing we can do to make Him love us more, and there is nothing we can do to make Him love us any less.  His love is everlasting.  Sometimes people make mistakes or feel that they have disappointed God; they think they have to stay away from Him until they "get their act together."  He is always there with open arms, ready to receive you and make you new.  He is madly in love with you!  If there is anything in your life that is keeping you from receiving His love, choose to set those things aside today.  Let His love restore you and make you new.  Simply come to Him with an open heart and receive everything He has in store for you

      "No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 8:39 NLT

      In His Service for One Life Ministries – Venetia

      YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER

      Prayer of Salvation:  Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner.  I have done many things that do not please you.  I have lived my life for myself.  I am sorry and I repent.  I ask you to forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me.  You did what I could not do for myself.  I come to you now, ask you to take control of my life, and I give it to you.  Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you.  I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  Your decision to accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior is the best decision you have ever made.  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.