Potential Life

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010

      In joining a ministry named "A Writer's Heart," I met several women with a heart to witness to women in the name of our Lord through journaling.  I cannot dispute that all of us can grow, get better, get wiser, and become so much more than who or what we are at the moment.  Nevertheless, the number of people we influence in the world thought journaling can grow each day.  I found that in this journaling ministry, God wants us to reach others, in the most positive ways imaginable.  You may have restrictions, disabilities, burdens, and conditions holding you back, but in the essential areas of your soul, you have unlimited potential.  However, our ability to grow and achieve comes from God.  Your mission from God in life is not to wait until your life is nearly over to do what God wants.  Your mission is to do the will of God NOW. I have learned, by journaling, you can also leave the best of yourself with the people you leave behind.  Even the last day of your life can be a day of healing your heart, mind, soul, and relationships.

      For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.  2 Corinthians 4:17-18 NIV

      In His Service for One Life Ministries – Venetia

      YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER

      Prayer of Salvation:  Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner.  I have done many things that do not please you.  I have lived my life for myself.  I am sorry and I repent.  I ask you to forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me.  You did what I could not do for myself.  I come to you now, ask you to take control of my life, and I give it to you.  Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you.  I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  Your decision to accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior is the best decision you have ever made.  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.

    • lady_g20
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2014
        Need prayer we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@....

        Most times, people just need a little “push” of encouragement to keep them moving forward. We should always put ourselves in the other person’s shoes and see things from their perspective. You may have some good advice that could save them a lot of heartache and pain. Do not keep it to yourself. Pick up the phone. Help them win. When you help others rise higher, you are fulfilling His mission. Today, share your love, support, and encouragement. Invest life in others, see their potential, and together, you will rise higher into the blessing God has for you.

        “...Keep each other's spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out” Ephesians 6:18

        P.S. If you liked this email, please forward on to any of your friends, family, or co-workers for their encouragement.