Answers Part 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      We have so many hurts in life it is a wonder we survive them all.  However, we can survive and prosper from our hurts because Christ is always with us if we love Him.  In life, we want answers about why there is hurt and suffering.  We want God to give us a reason to keep moving forward, when our times of hurt and suffering come.  If we tune our heart in to God's love, He is, giving us answers to help us heal from our wounds.  As we seek out answers from others, from books, from literature, and from all kinds of sources of wisdom, the gentle touch of Christ heals us.  Christ's suffering and death promise the defeat of evil in the world.  Because Christ suffered, died, and rose again, we can conquer evil in this life.  In Christ's eyes, we see His love carrying us over the hurt, and we find a healing overcoming our faulty body, our broken heart, and our hurting mind.  In Jesus, we find His answers giving us new life now and forever.

      "He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."  Psalm 91:15-16 NIV

      In His Service for One Life Ministries – Venetia

      YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER

      Prayer of Salvation:  Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner.  I have done many things that do not please you.  I have lived my life for myself.  I am sorry and I repent.  I ask you to forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me.  You did what I could not do for myself.  I come to you now, ask you to take control of my life, and I give it to you.  Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you.  I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  Your decision to accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior is the best decision you have ever made.  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.