Listen Carefully

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010

      Every day there are voices that compete for your attention–the voice of faith and the voice of defeat.  You will hear a voice saying, "You'll never rise any higher.  You do not have what it takes.  You've reached your limit."  However, if you listen carefully, you will hear another voice saying, "You are well able.  You can do all things through Christ.  Your best days are still up ahead."  You are the one who gets to choose which voice comes to life by speaking it out of your own mouth.  The moment you verbalize that thought, you give it the right to happen.  When you speak faith, you are in agreement with God.  When you speak defeat, you are in agreement with the enemy.  Get in agreement with God today.  That negative voice may be louder, but you can override it.  You can take away all of its power by simply choosing the voice of faith.  Choose to declare favor, blessing, and increase over your life.

      "He will bless you only if you listen carefully to the Lord your God and faithfully obey all these commands I'm giving you today."  Deuteronomy 15:5 GWT

      In His Service for One Life Ministries – Venetia

      YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER

      Prayer of Salvation:  Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner.  I have done many things that do not please you.  I have lived my life for myself.  I am sorry and I repent.  I ask you to forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me.  You did what I could not do for myself.  I come to you now, ask you to take control of my life, and I give it to you.  Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you.  I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  Your decision to accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior is the best decision you have ever made.  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.