Strong Life

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010

      Sometimes, people get distracted by what they consider a disadvantage or weakness.  It may be something about their personality or looks that they do not like.  On the other hand, maybe they have been through an unfair situation: a divorce, a bad business deal, or a bad break.  We all have things that can feel like disadvantages, things that make it harder on us.  However, just because you have been through a tough time, does not mean you are supposed to sit back and settle where you are.  God still has something great for you to do.  He wants to show Himself strong in and through you.  The Holy Spirit wants to help you when you feel weak.  If you will stay in faith and not get negative, God can take what you think is a disadvantage and turn it into an advantage.

      "And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.  For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for.  But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words."  Romans 8:26 NLT

      In His Service for One Life Ministries - Venetia

      YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER

      Prayer of Salvation:  Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner.  I have done many things that do not please you.  I have lived my life for myself.  I am sorry and I repent.  I ask you to forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me.  You did what I could not do for myself.  I come to you now, ask you to take control of my life, and I give it to you.  Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you.  I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  Your decision to accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior is the best decision you have ever made.  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011

          Christ and His sacrifice are accepted facts even when mysteries are not understood.  One of the greatest mysteries about God and His power is how God can turn sure defeat into victory or turn weakness into strength.  The idea of turning weakness into strength is grounded in God's call for each person to be humble.  When you are weak and humble, God is then able to work through you.  When you are proud and arrogant, you keep God at a distance while you go your own way, not God's way.  When you are weak, you are more willing to listen to God speak to you.  When you are strong but arrogant, your own thoughts and your own voice drown out the voice of God.  When we turn to God, His power comes over us.

          But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.  2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NIV

          In His love and grace for One Life Ministries – Venetia

          "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However...I pray for you each day."

          Drop us a line at onelifeprayerline@... if you need more help or prayer, or just want to share your joy of Christ!  When you feel the freedom Jesus gives you from all the bondage and problems this world throws at us - you will want to sing praises to Him just like us!

          Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life and accept Jesus into your life?  Then please talk to God through the sinner's prayer...  "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I believe you died and rose from the dead to purchase a place in heaven for me.  Jesus, come into my life, forgive my sins, and save me.  I place my trust in you for my salvation and I accept your gift of eternal life.  "If you have just prayed this prayer, you have just entered into the family of God.  You are now a Christian.  Congratulations!

        • lady_g20

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 22 8:46 PM
              Need prayer we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@....

              If there is a dream in your heart, something you believe for; a relationship to turn around, a business opportunity or to overcome an addiction, keep pursuing it. Run your race to win the prize! Do not settle until you see the fullness of what God has placed in your heart. As you stand strong in your faith, I believe God will pour out His favor and blessing upon you, and you will see the Blessings He has in store for you.

              “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.” 1 Corinthians 9:24 NIV

              P.S. If you liked this email, please forward on to any of your friends, family, or co-workers for their encouragement.
            • lady_g20
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2016
                Do not be misled: Satan is strong in power and cunning. He has laid low some of God's choicest servants because they underestimated him and overestimated themselves. Even Samson with all his strength was no match for Satan. Nor was Solomon with all his wisdom.

                So how can you keep the devil and his buddies out of your "house"? A man stronger than the one who controls you must deliver you. Only one qualifies as stronger than Satan: Jesus Christ. From Breakfast with Jesus http://tracking.waterfrontmedia.com/nlsclick/t.aspx?k=4&d=2012/06/26&e=vcmccombs%40msn.com&utp=&rd=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?path=ASIN/0842353283~amp~link_code=as2~amp~camp=1789~amp~tag=agoramedia-20~amp~creative=9325~amp~xid=nl_GodsDailyPromises_20120626 by Greg Laurie (Tyndale House) pp 55-56

                I want to make it clear that genuine Christians need not fear being possessed or controlled by demons; Jesus is not into a time-sharing program with Satan. The Bible tells us, "He who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him." (1 John 5:18)

                Oh, Satan may knock on the doors and rattle the windows. He may threaten to "huff and puff and blow the house down." But he cannot enter because someone stronger has taken up residence. "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." (1 John 4:4 KJV)