Doors Wide Open

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009

      God is ready to present you with new opportunities.  He wants to open new doors before you.  It does not matter what is happening in the world around you, in the economy, the housing industry, or with job reports; God's Word still remains true.  He rewards the people who seek after Him.  He is not concerned about how He is going to supply your needs.  There is no recession in heaven.  He has His eye on you, and He still opens doors that no one can shut.  In an instant, He can bring the right people into your life, the right opportunities, and the right resources to take you to a new level.  You cannot stay focused on what is happening in the natural nor allow worry and fear to fill your thoughts.  God is working on your behalf behind the scenes in the supernatural realm.  Choose to keep an attitude of faith and expectancy.

      "I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me."  Revelation 3:8 NLT

      Yours for One Life Ministries - Venetia

      Read the Entire Bible in a Year:  Ezekiel 47-48; I John 1.  "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."  John 8:31-32 NLT Enjoy - and may your daily readings bless you richly!

      Read John 3:16, you can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer.

      Prayer of Salvation:  "Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you.  I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my sinful life toward you.  Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.  I believe that your son, Jesus died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.  I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.  Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.