Peace

  • lady_g20
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009

      You do not have to feel anxious, worried, or upset because you have a covenant of peace with our Almighty God.  God is always faithful to His Word, and you can have confidence that His peace is always available to you.  The Bible tells us that God's peace passes understanding.  That means you can have peace when it does not make sense to have peace.  When the rest of the world seems to be upset, you do not have to be upset.  When gas prices go up, you can be at peace knowing that God has promised to supply all your needs according to His riches in glory.  When the housing market seems unstable, you can trust that God is your refuge, and He will cause you to dwell in safety.  He will make a way where there seems to be no way.  Begin to thank God for His peace and faithfulness in your life. Declare that the peace of God rules in your heart and mind.

      'I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of wild beasts so that they may live in the desert and sleep in the forests in safety.  Ezekiel 34:25

      Yours for One Life in Christ, Venetia

      Read the Entire Bible in a Year:  Proverbs 1-2; 1 Corinthians 12.  "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" (John 8:31-32 NLT).  Enjoy - and may your daily readings bless you richly!

      Read John 3:16, you can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer.

      Prayer of Salvation:  "Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you.  I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my sinful life toward you.  Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.  I believe that your son, Jesus died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.  I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.  Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2010

        Jesus is our Prince of Peace, which means that He is the ruler of peace.  Peace means, to set at one again.  In other words, when we are one with the Father, we are unified with Him in our thoughts, our words, and our actions, we will experience His peace in our lives.  When you find that you do n't have peace on the inside of your heart about something, or if you have an uneasiness inside about a decision you have to make, that is a sign that you should stop and pray and make sure you are choosing God's plan for your life.  His plans are for your good.  He leads you in peace and fills you with His joy.  When you choose His ways, you will live in His peace and experience His blessing in every area of your life.

        "For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder.  And His name will be called" Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  Isaiah 9:6 NKJ

        In His Service for One Life Ministries – Venetia

        YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER

        Prayer of Salvation:  Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner.  I have done many things that do not please you.  I have lived my life for myself.  I am sorry and I repent.  I ask you to forgive me.  I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me.  You did what I could not do for myself.  I come to you now, ask you to take control of my life, and I give it to you.  Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you.  I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

        Welcome to the family of God!  Your decision to accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior is the best decision you have ever made.  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2012

          Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

          It is so easy to let the pressures and distractions of life pull our thoughts away from our Father.  It does not take long before we are so focused on earthly things that we feel overwhelmed and all stressed out.  However, we were not meant to live anxious about life, we were meant to live in peace.  Keep your heart at peace by staying focused on God the Father.  Give life to your body by staying in agreement with Him.  Let His peace guard your heart so that you can live the one life He has promised to you.

          "A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones."  Proverbs 14:30 NLT

          "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

          PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2012

            Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

            Worry is something you permit; peace is something you pursue.  Do not allow yourselves to be fearful.  That means you can take control of what goes on in your mind.  How?  By doing two things: 1) by filling it with God's Word. Not just the Word you read casually, but the Word you process mentally, apply to each circumstance and stand on in times of crisis;  2) by placing each situation into God's hands and leaving it there with confidence.

            "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  John 14:27 NIV