Life of Obedience

  • lady_g20
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 11:25 PM

      God wants to pour out His blessings on you today.  Living in obedience and integrity is the key that unlocks the door to His blessings.  When you put God and His Word first place in your life, the bible says, you will be blessed in the city and in the country (that means you will be blessed wherever you go!)  The scripture goes on to say that you will be so blessed that you will even lend and not borrow.  Can you see yourself in that position?  It's not God's plan for you to live with a "barely-get-by" attitude, our God is more than enough.  Get a vision for that in your heart today.  Make room in your thoughts for the blessing of God.  See yourself as a vessel of God's blessing in the lives of others.  As you live a life of obedience, you will prosper in all of your ways.

      "If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.  All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:  You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country."  Deuteronomy 28:1-3 NIV

      Yours for One Life in Christ, Venetia

      Read the Entire Bible in a Year:  Psalms 62-72; Romans 2-4.

      "Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" (John 8:31-32 NLT).  Enjoy - and may your daily readings bless you richly!

      Read John 3:16, you can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer.

      Prayer of Salvation:  "Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you.  I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my sinful life toward you.  Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.  I believe that your son, Jesus died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.  I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.  Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

      Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local Bible based church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.

    • One-Life-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2013

        I am so Blessed to be back on line.

        God is for your good, He wants to give you the best of the land.  He longs to pour out His blessing and favor on you, but you have to do your part.  You have to open your heart and choose to be willing and obedient because obedience opens the door for Him to move in your life.  As you submit your ways to Him and choose obedience, you will walk in His will.  You will experience God's best and live the good life that He has prearranged for you.

        “If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land” Isaiah 1:19 NIV

        “I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day.”  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

        PRAYER OF SALVATION:  “Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.”  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!