Enjoy Life

  • lady_g20
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Many people never really manage to enjoy their lives. They spend day
      after day just going through the motions, hoping things will get
      better. Maybe you Are one of them. If so, listen to this: Your life
      can be better. You can be the happy, healthy, victorious, and
      overcoming champion God made you to be! Everything you need to start
      enjoying life is already inside you. You just need a little help to
      bring it to the surface. Surround yourself with people who will
      encourage you and help bring out the best in you—because it's already
      there!

      "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
      and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." (Psalm 23:6)

      Peace of Christ
      Venetia

      Read John 3:16

      Prayer of Salvation:
      Father in heaven, I know that I have sinned and need to be born
      again. I offer you my life and ask for cleansing through the blood of
      Jesus. I confess Jesus as Lord and I believe in my heart that He
      willingly died for my sins and was raised from the dead on the third
      day. Holy Spirit, I ask you to come into my heart and make me born
      anew. Thank you Father for doing it through the person of the Holy
      Spirit, In Jesus' name. Amen.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012

        Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

        You may not be seeing it right now, but do not get complacent and just settle where you are. Begin to declare by faith today, "My needs are supplied in abundance so that I can be a blessing to others." As you stay in faith, you will see your circumstances begin to turn around. You will see God move on your behalf, and you will experience the abundant life He has prepared for you.

        "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)." John 10:10 AM)

        "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you. However, I pray for you each day." Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

        PRAYER OF SALVATION: "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner. I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior." Amen. Welcome to the family of God! We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible. God Bless you from One Life Ministries!