Experience Life

  • lady_g20
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008

      Are you determined to know God today?  Not just hear about Him or read about Him, but really know Him personally.  The Bible tells us that God is love.  He is peace.  He is Truth.  When you get to know God, you come to know and experience His love, peace, and truth in your life.  In the same way that you get to know someone in the natural by spending time in their presence and talking with them, you get to know God by spending time in His presence and talking with Him.  The Bible says that when we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, He actually makes His home in our hearts.  No matter where you are on earth, when you begin talking to God, He promises to listen.  He wants you to know He promises to reveal Himself to you.  As you come to know God more you will experience His peace, kindness, and strength and victory in every area of your life!

       "May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.  By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life.  We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence."  2 Peter 1:2-3

      Yours for One Life in Christ, Venetia

      Read John 3:16

      You can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer.  Prayer of Salvation:  Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, I present myself to You.  I pray and ask Jesus to be Lord over my life.  I believe it in my heart, so I say it with my mouth: 'Jesus has been raised from the dead.'  This moment, I make Him the Lord over my life.  Jesus, come into my heart.  I believe this moment that I am saved.  I say it now: 'I am reborn.  I am a Christian.  I am a child of Almighty God.'  Amen

      Now, thank God for making you His child.  You have just inherited the kingdom of God!