Blessings3

  • lady_g20
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007

      God wants to bless you not just because He loves you, which He does, but also so that you can be a blessing to others.  God wants you to experience not just blessing, but tremendous blessing, in your life because He knows that when you experience His love and goodness you want to go out and share it with someone else.  You can do this by fellowshipping with other believers around you and in the ministry, and by reaching out to lost and searching people in your community.  There are thousands of people in our community who need to know that God has a hope-filled future for them—and you can help them find it!

      "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

      Live a life worthy!

      Venetia

      Christian Voice Bookstore at christianvoice.spreadtheword.com

      Read John 3:16

      Prayer of Salvation:  Father in heaven, I know that I have sinned and need to be born again.  I offer you my life and ask for cleansing through the blood of Jesus.  I confess Jesus as Lord and I believe in my heart that He willingly died for my sins and was raised from the dead on the third day.  Holy Spirit, I ask you to come into my heart and make me born anew.  Thank you Father for doing it through the person of the Holy Spirit, In Jesus' name.  Amen.