Good Gifts

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013

      I invite you to post a prayer request right now.  We will begin praying for you.  We are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@....

      God has so many good and perfect gifts in store for you.  Not only does He offer eternal life through His Son, Jesus, but also the Bible is filled with His generous and abundant promises in this one life.  He wants to pour out His abundant favor on you and cause everything you touch to prosper.  He wants to bless you with spiritual gifts and make you strong in your inner self.  He wants you to enjoy your job and be proud of your work each day.  These are all gifts from God.  Seek God today and experience a life of blessings.

      "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father..."  James 1:17 NKJV

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!