Prosperous Life

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013

      I invite you to post a prayer request right now.  We will begin praying for you.  We are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@....

      God wants your inner self to be strong and healthy because your internal condition affects your external condition.  If you are healthy in your soul, you will be healthy in your relationships, finances and every area.  On the other hand, if your internal condition is negative, sour, and defeated, then your life will reflect the same thing.  Make Jesus your Lord and Savior and dedicate every area of your one life to Him.  Then, you are setting yourself up to prosper and be in health in every area of your one life!

      "Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers."  3 John 1:2 KJV

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

    • lady_g20
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2016
        Do not let yourself have a barely-get-by mentality. Jesus came so that you can live a prosperous one life! That means great joy, plenty of peace, great health, an abundance of finances. You may not see it right now, and maybe you have not experienced it in the past, but do not get complacent and just settle for where you are. Get a vision for your future! Get a vision for increase! Get a vision for abundance!” God delights to see you prosperous and successful. When you choose to think God’s thoughts and choose God’s way, you will see that increase and victory in every area of your one life!

        “...let them say continually, ‘Let the Lord be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.’ ” Psalm 35:27