Grace

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013

      I invite you to post a prayer request right now.  We will begin praying for you.  We are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      If you are in a difficult marriage, if you are raising a child that is hard, if you are facing a sickness, one thing you can count on is that the grace of God will be there.  Receive His grace today, by faith, and let Him empower you to walk through that difficulty into a place of supernatural victory in Jesus' name!

      "But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out His special favor on me — and not without results.  For I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by His grace."  1 Corinthians 15:10 NLT

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2013

        I invite you to post a prayer request right now.  We will begin praying for you.  We are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@....

        I encourage you to put God's Word first.  Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you as you study.  Follow His commands and open the way for His grace to cover you.  Let His grace empower you to dwell in safety and rest securely all the days of your life

        "Do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck."  Proverbs 3:21–22 NIV

        "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

        PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

      • lady_g20
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2014
          Need prayer we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@....

          We all go through seasons of difficulty and face storms in life. However, during those times, we have to remember that Almighty God is greater than any struggle we face! He will take those challenges and use them to strengthen us, but we have to do our part and take a step of faith toward the victory. Therefore, no matter what you may be facing, remember His grace is sufficient for you. His strength is made perfect in you. He has given you everything you need to overcome in this one life. Now is the time to break free and rise to new levels because He has victory and blessing prepared for you.

          "And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness'"2 Corinthians 12:9a

          P.S. If you liked this email, please forward on to any of your friends, family, or co-workers for their encouragement.
        • lady_g20
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2017
            No matter what decisions you may be facing today, God wants to equip you and empower you to make the right choices. The answer to every situation we face is addressed in God’s Word either directly or by principle. When God’s Word is the final authority in your one life, His grace will empower you to live victoriously. I encourage you to put God’s Word first. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you as you study. Follow His commands and open the way for His grace to cover you. Let His grace empower you to dwell in safety and rest securely all the days of your one life.