Life of Peace

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013

      I invite you to post a prayer request right now.  We will begin praying for you.  We are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      My best friend of 28 years always end his personal voice message with "…may God grant you Peace!"  Peace is powerful.  It is not just a feeling; it is a state of being.  Peace literally means, "To set at one again."  When we are at one with the Father in thought, word, and deed, we can physically feel it on the inside.  We are settled internally.  In addition, nothing external can move us from our position of peace.

      "May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace."  2 Thessalonians 1:2 NLT

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!