No More, No Less

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013

      I invite you to post a prayer request right now.  We will begin praying for you.  We are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      Do you too long to be content with just who you are in Christ - nothing more and nothing less?  Jesus addresses us both in Matthew 23:11-12, "Do you want to stand out?  Then step down.  Be a servant.  If you puff yourself up, you will get the wind knocked out of you.  But if you are content to simply be yourself, your life will count for plenty."  (MSG)

      "You're blessed when you're content with just who you are¬óno more, no less.  That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought."  Matthew 5:5 MSG

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!