Crowned Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013

      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      The Lord has crowned your year with bounty and goodness!  That means there is plenty for whatever you may need; spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially.  If you have a need in your life, sow a seed. For example, if you are lonely and need friends, sow a seed by being a friend to someone.  If you have a financial need, pray and ask the Lord where you should sow a financial seed. The Bible says to give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over.  That is God crowning your year with bounty and goodness.  The more you sow, the more you will reap a harvest from God's considerable bounty.

      "You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance."  Psalm 65:11 NLT

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!