Changed Life

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012

      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      Only you can control the doorway to your mind.  Nobody can do this for you.  You choose what you meditate on and what you set before your eyes.  I encourage you to stay on the offensive and diligently guard your mind and heart because when you do things God's way, you get God's results; life, peace and joy!

      "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."  Romans 12:2 NLT

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!

    • lady_g20
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 11:14 PM

        Need prayer we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@....

        If you watch television, it will not be long before you see merchandise that claim to make you thinner, smarter, younger looking, more successful and ultimately claim to change your life. However the truth is all you need in order to change your life is already in your hand. God has given you the ability and the power to be transformed into the person He created you to be. See yourself the way God sees you and receive the wonderful blessings He has in store for your future!

        “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind...”Romans 12:2 NIV

        P.S. If you liked this email, please forward on to any of your friends, family, or co-workers.

        “I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day.”  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

        PRAYER OF SALVATION:  “Heavenly Father, I confess that I am a sinner and I have not lived my life for you.  I ask forgiveness for my sins.  I believe Jesus is your only Son and that He died on the cross for my sins and you raised Him from the dead.  I receive Jesus now as my Lord and Savior.  I turn my life over to Him and ask you to change me from the inside out.  Thank you for your salvation to me.  In the name of Jesus, I pray.  Amen.”  Welcome to the family of God!  I encourage you to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!