Stir Up The Gift

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012

      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      Do you ever feel like you have "lost your fire or enthusiasm?"  We all have times when we feel overwhelmed by the pressures of life, but that is when you need to stir up what God has placed on the inside of you.  Supernatural opportunities are coming your way.  God is setting up divine connections for you.  You are going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy.

      "Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands." 2 Timothy 1:6 NKJ

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!