Faithful

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012

      Need prayer – we are here to pray for you at onelifeprayerline@...

      It takes courage to make a difference, especially when you cannot see a way to do it.  Surrounded by more than 5,000 hungry people, Jesus told his disciples, `You give them something to eat.'  It seemed impossible, but when they obeyed, and they witnessed a miracle.  Christ will lead you into seemingly impossible situations, do not avoid them.  That is where you will experience God.  If you attempt only things you know are possible with the resources you possess, you will receive the credit and God will have no part in it.  Have you received a word that waits your next step of faith?  Proceed, no matter how incredible it seems.  You will experience the joy of seeing God perform a miracle, and so will those around you.

      Jesus said to them, "They do not have to go away. Give them something to eat." Matthew 14:16 NLV

      "I may never see you, hear you, meet you, or know you.  However, I pray for you each day."  Dr. Venetia Cooper McCombs - For One Life Ministries

      PRAYER OF SALVATION:  "Heavenly Father, I come before you a sinner.  I recognize that I have been in a state of rebellion, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness and accept your son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior."  Amen.  Welcome to the family of God!  We encourage you now to find a local church where you can be baptized and grow in the knowledge of God through His Word, the Bible.  God Bless you from One Life Ministries!